Our client is an expanding top 20 accountancy practice with offices across the UK and internationally. They are now looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their team in Nottingham on a part time basis.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
- The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice
- Private medical insurance at discounted rates
- Private dental cover at discounted rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
If you’re a highly organised payroll professional from an accountancy practice background with strong client-facing skills, this is a fantastic opportunity to increase your finance knowledge with a leading accountancy practice.
Fostering a rewarding and forward-thinking environment, our client offers the chance to increase your skill-set and work with an interesting and varied client base.
As a Payroll Assistant, you will work on both weekly and monthly payrolls for a variety of clients.
Managing a portfolio of approximately 60 - 70 clients, you’ll obtain and process information from clients and send through the final payroll and pay slips. You’ll notify the client of PAYE and NIC liability and arrange BACS payments when required.
Additionally, you’ll carry out quality control reviews of payrolls and promptly handle any queries relating to payroll matters.
To be considered as a Payroll Assistant, you will need:
- Demonstrable payroll experience working in an accountancy practice
- Good client facing skills including written and verbal communication abilities
- The ability to work with a minimum of supervision, and strong self-motivation
Ideally, you will have experience of Star Payroll, but this is not essential.
Our client is eager to hear for your if your have held the role of Payroll Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Officer, Accounts & Payroll Assistant, Payroll Co-ordinator, Bookkeeper, or HR & Payroll Administrator.
Please note, this is a part time role, working 25 hours per week, ideally over five days. However, for the right candidate, these working hours are flexible.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Payroll Administrator (Part Time), please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.