Are you an experienced marketing professional looking for your next challenge? Want to make a positive impact on a leading institution as a Marketing Manager? If so, read on.
With over 120,000 members in 140 countries, the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) has been at the heart of the engineering profession since 1847.
We strive to improve the world through engineering by developing engineers, promoting engineering, informing opinion and encouraging innovation.
Now we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our head office in Westminster, which is based in a stunning Victorian building on Birdcage Walk.
- Salary of circa £38,000
- 10% performance related bonus
- Stakeholder pension scheme and BUPA private medical insurance
- Life assurance worth three times your annual salary
- Flexible working (core hours 10am – 4pm)
- Free membership of the Institution and professional membership subscription for employees
- A minimum of 26 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
As well as the above range of benefits, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming work environment where a healthy work-life balance is the norm and staff pull together to deliver a service like no other.
So, if you’ve been itching for the opportunity to really make your mark as part of a highly-skilled and forward-thinking team, this is the role for you.
As a Marketing Manager, you will oversee the marketing and promotion of our venue hire and training services.
In this important role, you’ll be involved in the whole marketing mix, from producing brochures and leaflets to managing digital advertising, social media and email campaigns.
Specifically, you will:
- Help to develop the venue hire and training marketing strategies
- Develop an integrated marketing and digital plan
- Drive enquiries and bookings through direct response campaigns
- Liaise with the in-house Designer and external agencies
- Monitor the performance and ROI of campaigns and tactical activities
- Motivate, guide and manage the Marketing Executive
- Manage social media and utilise digital marketing tools
- Oversee the maintenance of our CRM system, CMS systems and email marketing software
- Use an integrated, multi-channel approach to building brand awareness
- Engage with target audiences, clients and employers
- Meet commercial objectives through close liaison with the Business Development and Management Teams
To join us as a Marketing Manager, you’ll need:
- Marketing experience
- A degree level qualification or a professional marketing qualification or qualified by experience
Management experience would be beneficial to your application, as would experience within the training or events/venue hire industry.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive.
Interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Thank you for your interest in this post. We look forward to receiving your application.
We regret that we are unable to reply to each applicant; therefore, if you do not hear from us within 28 days of your application for this post you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Webrecruit and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’re the Marketing Manager we’re looking for, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.