Are you a marketing professional with a strong understanding of content management systems, email marketing platforms and design applications? Want to progress your career as a National Marketing & BD Executive with a leading practice? If so, read on.
Our client is an expanding Top 15 accountancy practice with offices across the UK and internationally. They are now looking for a National Marketing & Business Development (BD) Executive to join their team.
- Competitive salary
- Study package, including TOIL (Time off in Lieu)
- Private medical insurance at discounted rates
- Private dental cover at discounted rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Pension scheme arrangements
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days of leave in salary sacrifice
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown (not counted as part of holiday entitlement)
- Monthly staff drinks
- Team nights out
- Discounts at high-street retailers
Committed to their employees’ development, our client provides a vast array of training and progression prospects, making this the ideal role in which to build a career for the future.
Joining a vibrant and close-knit team, you’ll have the chance to take on a diverse workload and contribute to a variety of national campaigns.
This is the ideal role for a marketing assistant (or similar) with 18 months – two years’ experience to step up into an executive position and fulfil their potential.
As a National Marketing & BD Executive, you’ll help to develop and implement a range of marketing activities.
Supporting the Partner and Director, you will:
- Work on a range of projects
- Help internal departments to develop marketing plans and achieve their objectives
- Support the ongoing development of the national digital strategy, including carrying out website and social media activities
- Develop the Group’s brand, ensuring consistency across all Group offices
To be considered as a National Marketing & BD Executive, you’ll need:
- Professional services experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, content management systems, email marketing platforms and design applications
- Great communication skills with high standards of written and spoken English
- A collaborative approach
- Attention to detail
Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Hootsuite, WordPress and basic HTML would be advantageous. Digital experience would also be beneficial.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, Online Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive or Campaign Executive.
Other companies may call this role Digital Marketing Executive, Sales & Marketing Executive or Marketing & Business Development Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a National Marketing & BD Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.