Vacancy: Group Performance Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Hours: 37 hours per working week
Are you a data driven decision maker who can join our London team to challenge the group on how they interpret data and use it to enhance performance metrics – and ultimately be the key to improving this?
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for understanding performance across all activities and to develop and implement a repeatable process for monitoring and reporting it.
You will love all things analytical and data-based, but you will also be able to work in a standalone role that will work cross-functionally within the business to report overall performance – you will be confident to voice your interpretations and findings to all levels; including our Executive Committee and Board
LPP is looking for a Performance Analyst to carry out the real time monitoring of business operations that increases leverage for better internal and external performance reporting, decision making and planning. The position is new and the successful candidate will work collaboratively with the business to achieve business goals together.
You will be part of a Business Improvement Team of technical, innovative and strategic thinking people that all work effectively both as a team and personally. As part of this team you will not only identify opportunities for improvement through analysis but also drive performance throughout the Group.
1. At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
2. Solid track record of reliability monitoring performance metrics
3. Awareness of data visualization principles
4. Expert PowerPoint and Excel skills
5. Ability to back up your opinions with data and clear, well-structured cases
6. Strong analytical skills
7. Excellent communicator
1. Performance reporting and analysis
2. Optimize performance reporting structure and repeatable process
3. Optimize KPI dashboard
4. Identify and action opportunities for performance improvement
5. Develop reporting material
6. Analytical support across the company – support the teams with any project management
7. Input performance forecasts and targets for business cases through scenario modelling
8. Work with delivery teams to build a performance focused culture throughout the company
9. Ensure the right KPIs and targets have been set and that individuals groups understand the importance of achieving them
How to Apply
You can apply for this role by submitting a CV and covering letter confirming your current remuneration package.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process, candidates may be invited to complete a numerical assessment and will receive feedback.
We regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Applications should be sent ideally by email to email@example.com or to the HR team based at LPP, 2nd Floor 169 Union Street, London, SE1 0LL by the closing date below. For any questions around applying and/or further details in relation to the position please do not hesitate to contact the HR team.
Closing date for applications: We invite all applicants to apply as soon as possible and please note that the campaign will close when enough applications have been received.
LPP is keen to promote a diverse workforce to maximise our ability to provide quality services to all our customers. All applicants who are known to be disabled and who meet the minimum criteria for the role will progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.
Reasonable adjustment will be made to working arrangements to accommodate a person with a disability who otherwise would be prevented from undertaking the work.