Senior Autism Practitioner
£22,122 - £26,070
Full time - 37 hours
Scottish Autism is a leading not-for-profit organisation that is committed to empowering and supporting people with autism. We are now looking for a Senior Autism Practitioner to join our team located in Fife.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a creative and forward-thinking leader to manage a fantastic service that transforms people’s lives for the better.
As the Senior Autism Practitioner, you’ll ensure the successful delivery of our services in the Fife area. Leading a team of dedicated Autism Practitioners and Support Workers, you will inspire them to provide a high quality support service to individuals with Autism and complex needs who present with behaviours of concern. You’ll coach and mentor them to ensure they perform to the best of their ability.
Using your outstanding communication skills, you’ll collaborate with agencies, multi-disciplinary teams and families to implement support plans to help individuals to succeed in their day-to-day lives.
Actively involving yourself in the recruitment process, you’ll always be on the lookout for talented individuals who could make the team even stronger.
This is a superb opportunity to undertake exceptional training and lead a hard-working team to success.
To be considered for this diverse role, you must have:
- Experience gained within a supervisory and/or management role
- A health and social care qualification, or the willingness to gain an SVQ Level 4 in health & social care and Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMC) qualification provided by the organisation
- A good level of IT literacy, including MS Word and Excel
The successful candidate must be willing to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check, as well as and registering with SSSC.
As part of your role, you will be required to undertake shift work, including weekends, evenings and required for on-call, so flexibility towards working hours is key.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary plus additional payments for sleepovers and waking night shifts
- Defined benefits pension scheme
- 32 days’ holiday (which increases with your length of service)
- Childcare Vouchers, saving you up to £933 per year
- HSF Health Cash Plan, for a monthly premium (from £7.75) you & your family can claim back expenses for dental, optical and other health care expenses
- The opportunity to be part of one of the leading innovators in Autism Practice in the UK
- Employee Benefits offering discounts to High Street Shops, Cinemas and Gym Memberships
Please note: Scottish Autism operates a policy where only successful applicants will be contacted. Candidates who have not received written confirmation within two weeks of the closing date for the position should consider themselves unsuccessful.
To apply for the role of Senior Autism Practitioner, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Autism Practitioner, Senior Healthcare Worker, Healthcare Team Leader, Senior Social Care Worker, Senior Care Co-ordinator, Social Care Supervisor.