Our client is an expanding Top 20 accountancy practice with offices across the UK and internationally. They are now looking for a Corporate Tax Senior / Supervisor to join their hard-working team in London.
- Competitive salary
- Private dental cover and medical insurance at discounted rates
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- The opportunity to get involved with our client’s charity day
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays plus discretionary Christmas shutdown
- The ability to purchase extra days of leave in salary sacrifice
This is the ideal role for a CTA or ACA qualified professional with experience of corporate tax to advance their career with a firm at the top of their game.
With success in the UK and worldwide and a portfolio of clients spanning all industries and sectors, our client boasts a challenging, yet supportive environment filled with talented professionals who are committed to providing a first class service
This is your chance to join them, further develop your skills and experience and grow your portfolio and industry reputation. So, if you are looking for your next logical step and could see yourself thriving with a top 20 firm, this is the role for you.
As a Corporate Tax Senior / Supervisor, you’ll play a key role in compliance for around 300 corporate clients and their corporate taxation needs.
Working closely with the Corporate Tax Director and Partners, you will provide support on tax advisory matters for business owners and boards, ensuring they meet tax compliance deadlines.
Your role will also involve:
- Liaising with the Accounts Team
- Providing guidance and support in the preparation of tax computations
- Reviewing corporate tax computations for larger, more complex clients
- Making tax relief claims for technical matters such as R&D and capital allowances
- Building relationships with clients
- Supervising more junior members of the team
To be considered as an Corporate Tax Senior / Supervisor, you will need:
- Experience of corporate tax issues
- The ability to clearly explain tax issues in a non-technical manner to clients
- To be CTA qualified or ACA qualified and prepared to study to obtain a CTA qualification
We are keen to hear from you if you have held the role of Corporate Tax Senior, Tax Senior, Tax Supervisor, ATT, Senior Tax Advisor, Senior Tax Associate, Senior Tax Analyst, or Corporate Tax Accountant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to develop your career as a Corporate Tax Senior / Supervisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.