UHY Hacker Young is a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants based near Tower Hill in the City.
The London’s office is an independent member of the UHY network, allowing local ownership and financial autonomy.
The corporate tax senior will play a significant part in looking after compliance matters for over 300 corporate clients and their corporate taxation needs. You will work closely with the corporate tax director and partners.
Duties will include:
• Providing support on tax advisory matters for business owners, as well as helping them to meet corporate tax compliance deadlines;
• Liaising with the accounts team, you will provide guidance and support in preparing tax computations as part of the accounts preparation process;
• Detailed reviews of corporate tax computations on larger and more complex clients;
• Making claims for tax relief on more technical matters such as R&D and capital allowances;
• Supervision of more junior members of the team;
• Direct contact with clients.
• CTA or ACA qualified (if ACA prepared to study CTA)
• Experience of corporate tax issues is essential;
• Ability to clearly explain tax issues in a non-technical manner to clients.
Working arrangements & Location
The working week: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday) to be worked from 9.30AM to 5.30PM.
Quadrant House, 4 Thomas More Square, St Katharine's Dock, London E1W 1YW
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays);
• Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement;
• The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice;
• Private medical cover at discounted rates;
• Private dental cover at discounted rates;
• Subsidised corporate gym membership;
• Life assurance (4x salary);
• Season ticket loan (for travel);
• Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay